Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

lettuce

i eat my lunch between 1030 and 11am every morning in front of the computer. today i made myself a taco salad of sorts, using leftover chicken, a homemade tortilla, lettuce and sour cream. as i am devouring this tasty wonder, trace comes over and asks if he can eat some of the lettuce. straight... no dressing, just lettuce. hmm...
he slept a long time thru the nite last nite (he was asleep when i got home at 1030 and mother said he slept till almost 10 this morning) and mother herself even slept most of the night. it's only taken a week...
yesterday was a lovely day outside, so i took trace and jade to grandma and grandpa's pond... they threw rocks in the water, picked dead flowers, hit the water with sticks, ran laps around the pond... and they got a 4wheeler ride coming and going :).
sorry i have been neglecting to take any pictures...
best wishes.

Comments:
Kelsey,
Wendy loves lettuce as well as tomatos. She has started eating dressing mainly on the side alone, and she simply loves mustard!

Lesa
 
Thanks again, Kelsey, for all your wonderful notes. I am glad all 7 of you are adjusting to your new life!!!! I admire all of you so much!
Today is another beautiful day in Marlette. High 50's and into the 60's and maybe it will hit 70 by Monday. Yipee!!
Now, I think I know why the Orientals are smaller! Lots of veggies!!! That's good for their brains, too, I think. Why do I like those carbs so well???

Keep writing. Loveingly, A. Hilda
 
Thanks Kelsey for your daily news about our family. You are all doing a wonderful job, we are proud of you....
Is Trace useing any English word now? How do he and Jade understand each other? How we wish we lived closer to you to see the 7 of you in action..\
Lovingly A. Jean
 
I will add another "Aunt" note! somehow my first one didn't make it. I need you to help me, I guess.
Anyway, we have 85 degrees here today. I love to read your blogs! Helps to keep up with your "family of seven" happenings!

Have loved keeping up with your progress, and am glad all seems to be going well with you. Hope Mother Lorenna is back on her biological clock's schedule by now.

love you all.
Aunt Beulah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?