Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

opening birthday presents


Comments:
Hi there,

We sure enjoyed watching Jade's birthday clips. Mike, Wendy and I watched them both 4 times each. How fun to get to share a little of her birthday this way.
She sure has a sweet voice, and we got a kick out of hearing Trace too. He is a hoot.
Wendy got her package today and couldn't wait to open it. She really loved the little doll. I will try to get something for each of our girls when we go back....some day. grin.
Funny how that came at the same day we were getting Jade's package together. Sorry it is a little late. I was in NJ/NYC and didn't have a chance to get it off.
I hope it gets to her by mid week next week.

I wish we could get the little kids together someday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!! And many more.....

Wendy, Lesa, Mike, Holly, and Lacy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?